I've been a teacher since I graduated from Queensland University in 2013 with two Masters degrees in Teaching. Even though I have taught at schools, I love the diversity and flexibility that online teaching offers. My students range from beginner to advanced students and are located all around the world.
Allow me to guide you on your personalised Chinese Learning journey
Acquiring a new language is a journey which can be challenging and exciting, but at times frustrating which is why it is imperative that you find the right guide and mentor. I am experienced and can deal with different needs and learning styles as well as personalities. Tell me your goals and I will help you to achieve them.
Lessons Tailored for the Individual
• As soon as you sign up with me, you will be given a questionnaire which will help us analyse your learning style, your needs and your goals.
Based on the outcome of the questionnaire, a detailed and comprehensive study plan will be created for you.
• Customised lessons, which have been created to address the student’s needs, will be used in our classes.
• Last but not least, your progress will be charted in your file, along with corrections and suggestions.
• At the end of ten lessons, you will be provided with a progress report.
What can you get from our lesson?
• Before each lesson, you will receive a detailed lesson plan which will outline the Grammar and Vocabulary which will be the focus of the day’s lesson.
• At the start of the lesson, we will revise key aspects from the previous lesson before launching into new material.
• Lesson plans have been created by a consultant who has Masters in Education and are therefore informative, productive and engaging.
Sign up with me and take the first step towards accelerated Chinese learning. Having mastered English and knowing the pitfalls along the way, I am the perfect guide and mentor for someone who is starting out or who wants results - quickly!