•Discount coupon for your first one hour lesson •Highly qualified (CELTA & DELTA) •Thirteen years' experience• **New availability ** • Achieve the exam results you need (IELTS, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE) • Improve your grammar, vocabulary, fluency, pronunciation and overall speaking confidence •Enjoy your learning experience
Hello, I'm Louise and I'd be happy to help you on your English learning journey.
Whatever your English learning needs, I invite you to book a trial lesson with me and we can talk about how I can create a learning plan specifically designed to meet your needs.
• I believe communicative lessons are the most effective, so although we can cover any skill you need in our sessions together, it will always be combined with plenty of speaking practice.
• The most frequent feedback I get from my students is that I’m very patient and encouraging, and that they love the energy in my classes.
• IELTS, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
• I will teach you effective strategies for tackling the exams.
• Lessons focussed on the areas of the exam that you find most challenging in order to bring up your score and help you achieve the exam results you want.
• My experience working as a Cambridge speaking examiner means that I know what the examiners are looking for in the speaking part of the test.
• I can help you whatever your level - from beginner to advanced.
• Speak fluently with more confidence, clearer pronunciation and fewer errors.
• Grammar rules explained clearly with useful activities to practise the new language.
• Vocabulary – develop your vocabulary; improve your understanding of phrasal verbs; effective strategies for remembering new words and phrases.
• Write clear, organised texts with an impressive range of vocabulary.
• Learn how to write more professional emails.
• Give impressive presentations with confidence.
• Express yourself clearly and confidently in meetings.
• Develop your vocabulary and improve your grammar for improved professionalism.
I love teaching and meeting students from all over the world. I plan my lessons carefully, but I am always ready to change the direction of the lesson in response to my students’ needs.
I’ve been teaching for thirteen years and I have both the CELTA and DELTA teaching qualifications.
I've lived in China, Costa Rica and Spain, and now I'm back teaching in the UK.
In addition to teaching, I create teaching materials, design syllabuses and lead teacher training courses. I have also worked as a Director of Studies.
When I'm not teaching, I enjoy walking in the local countryside with my two dogs (maybe you'll meet them) gardening, and fencing (sword-fighting)
Let me introduce myself to you, and watch my video.