★ At a Glance
1. Full time online teacher (LOVE my work!!! ^^)
2. Started teaching since June 2013 (part time hobby turned into a full-time career)
3. Experience working with children & adult learners
4. Can help with daily conversation, speaking, test preparation, and more
5. Born in China; immigrated to the USA at 12
★ About Me - Content Creator / Article Writer / Language Learner
* I create Mandarin learning videos on YouTube, followed by lecture notes on my blog.
* I publish 1 to 2 articles every month for a well-established language platform.
* I am a language learner myself, so I completely understand the frustrations and obstacles that learners encounter! I want to make your learning process as enjoyable as possible.
★ About My Class - Versatile Teaching Methods / Personalized
I am a strong advocate when it comes to a personalized learning experience. I want to make sure my teaching style matches your learning needs. I am very flexible, and I will adjust my lesson style based on my student's progress and feedback.
★ Lesson Structure Examples:
* Structured/Systematic with a Textbook (with or without Homework)
* Custom Materials (my own resources or your requests)
* HSK Based Conversational Class
* Freestyle Conversational Class
I absolutely love my work! I love being able to help my students with their language learning journey. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My name is Amy, and I would love to meet you! :D
Tutor English and Chinese to learners all over the world. A professional online teacher with a versatile teaching style. Consistently maintaining 4.9/5.0 satisfaction score. Taught over 3500 sessions; helped over 300 students.
2013 - 2015
Freelance - Online
Tutored English and Chinese to learners all over the world.