Hi! I am an experienced English teacher from the famous city of Oxford in the United Kingdom. I have been living and teaching English in the Canary Islands, Spain, for the past 15 years. I have worked with adults and children, in schools, language schools, in-company classes and private tutoring and in the online world since 2015.
* Exam preparation - I am especially familiar with the Cambridge exams (PET, First, Advanced, Proficiency) and have also helped people with IELTS, BULATS and official Spanish exams (EOI, education "oposiciones"...)
* Business English - I have business English materials available and experience teaching people who need to improve their English specifically for work purposes.
* Proof-reading - I am happy to help you with proof-reading documents or correcting writing (student can be present or not).
* Pre-intermediate to advanced teens/adults/children 7 and above who can read and speak a little in English.
* Personal qualities - I have plenty of patience and the flexibility to adapt to your learning style and interests. I will aim for each class to be entertaining and challenging, helping you to progress in an enjoyable way. I am interested in current affairs, environmental issues, family life and all aspects of language learning so I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about!
* Homework / lesson reports - I will always suggest homework and guidance for independent study (taking into account student's objectives and interests). I am happy to provide lesson reports if requested.
I also offer 45 or 30 minute lessons if preferred (ideal for your first lesson as I am not offering trial lessons currently.) Please feel free to book a lesson, or send me a message if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you!