——Hi everyone, I’m Elle from Guangzhou city, China. I’m a native Chinese speaker. I have 5 year’s experienses of media work and 2 year’s experiences of teaching work.
—— In 2013, I got a M.A. from Central China Normal University with a major in Chinese language literature. I got Mandarin Proficiency Test certificate and teacher certificate in the same time. When I was a Graduate student second grade in 2012, I taught journalism and mass-communication courses for 2 semesters as a substitute teacher.
——I like traveling. I have been to Japan, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. I used to be an exchanged student to the National University of Laos in 2006. When I was abroad, I organized Chinese Corner activities in campus and taught some Laotian students Chinese language. From 2017 on, I start to teach Chinese online and I really like my job here!
【What can I do for you】
1. Free learning materials.
2. Correct your pronunciation and grammar mistakes in patience.
3. For the beginner, I will teach you from the Pinyin.
4. For the medium and advanced learner, I will offer customized courses include listening, speaking, reading and writing depend on your specific request and your level.
5. For the students who are preparing HSK or other Chinese tests, I will do my best to help you past the examinations.
6. After class, I will give you some homework to help you review.
——Ok, now, do you know me? An outgoing and friendly people. I can’t wait to talk to you. Come on, my friend, let me help you to learn Mandarin!