Are you interested in Japanese language/culture or planning to go to Japan? I am an experienced and qualified Japanese language teacher. I've been teaching the Japanese language as a second language online and in-person for over 11 years. I studied English and currently learning Spanish, so I know exactly what the challenges (and rewards!) of learning a language are like. I also work as a translator. My students' ages range from 10 to 86 years old.
I love teaching as it is amazing to see the students improve their Japanese language abilities and be able to communicate in Japanese. I like watching good movies & anime, playing board games & video games, cooking & eating, travelling, and enjoying life. Let’s start speaking in Japanese :D
If you're interested in working with me, please book a 30-minute trial lesson first. Also, I would love to hear about your language goals (or anything else you think I should know), so feel free to send me a message when you book. I expect my students to do homework after each lesson. We shall check the homework together during the next lesson.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS:
- A 30 minutes introduction class.
- An opportunity for you to see how the lessons work.
- An opportunity for you to ask me any questions.
- A way for us to create a plan for your learning goals.
- A way to test your internet connection - Occasionally the connection can be problematic for some new online students.
- A way to get to know each other.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS NOT:
- A cheap way for you to get your CV or written work corrected or translated.
- A lesson which is focussed on the areas in which you need to improve.
- A cheap way to get a 30-minute conversation class with the active intention of not continuing. Of course, if you decide that I am not the right teacher after the class and you wish to find another teacher then that is perfectly fine.
Cancellation/Rescheduling is only possible if you send a request for more than 24 hours before the lesson. However, if you are unable to give at least 24 hours notice before cancelling/rescheduling a lesson, the full lesson fee will be charged. If you are unable to give me at least 24 hours notice, please do NOT click any cancel/reschedule buttons. Also, if you are more than 15 minutes late, you are considered absent, and the full lesson fee will be charged. Thank you for your understanding.