Hello! This is Shirley Yang.
I'm a native Chinese speaker from mainland China and an experienced teacher.
---------My Qualifications --------
- I graduated with a master of teaching Chinese as a foreign language；
- Currently I am a 2nd year Ph.D student in Free University of Berlin with the topic of Chinese didactics and culture;
- I have a teaching certificate (CTCSOL) from the Confucius Institute.
2️⃣Fluent in English
- I am learning in Germany and most classes were taught in English. I write my dissertation in English as well;
- I have had 5 years of experience working with foreigners.
- I was a mandarin teacher in South Korea (Naejung middle school) ；
- teaching Chinese in Tollgate Primary School in London for two years;
- I have helped more than 500 students from more than 6 countries
★ passed HSK tests
★ get fluent in spoken Chinese
★ found jobs in China successfully...
-------------- My hobbies --------------
I love traveling, watching movies, reading, writing, cooking, learning new things and exchanging ideas.
-----------In my class, you will ------------
☑ be guided to explore the cultural meaning of Chinese language.
★ Rather than having a “lecture”;
☑ be encouraged to speak as much as possible.
★ Language is mostly about communication;
☑ receive feedback from a native speaker
★ to make sure you use the most authentic expression;
☑ learn more structures and authentic phrases.
★So you can use the tool to construct new sentences on your own;
☑ always review and retain what you have learned.
★For you to better absorb the language.
☑ 100% customize your own class
☑ have fun and be challenged
☑ Practice! Practice! Practice!
I love language. And I love helping others !
So, If you have opened the door to learning mandarin, I will encourage you along your path to fluency ! :)
Let me guide you through your journey !