Hi, I am Teresa Chang, a professional Chinese Teacher for Foreigners.
Now I am teaching Chinese for foreign students in a university in Beijing.
I do enjoy my career.
- More than 15 years of professional experience in teaching Chinese as a foreign language in Beijing.
- More than 10 years of Chinese teaching experiences in universities.
- Rich experiences with students from different countries, at different ages and different levels.
- Specialized in Speaking (especially for beginners), Grammar Course and HSK Examination.
- The highest level of National Proficiency Test of Putonghua.
- Lived in Beijing for a long time with standard accent.
- Long served as private Chinese teacher for chief representatives and execs in well-established multinational corporations and international institutions such as Samsung, POSCO CHINA, Bank of Korea, Danish Embassy, The Asahi Shimbun, Swiss National Tourist Office and so on.
# Teaching Style
## Contextual Learning
I am good at helping you to master words, sentences or grammar naturally in the real-life context. I will also encourage you to make some variants and understand the language in depths.
## Standard Pronunciation and Intonation
With my highest level of mandarin and experiences of living in Beijing for a long time, I can help you master the standard tone of voice. I also understand the problems that students from different countries have in terms of pronunciation, and there will be corresponding countermeasures for different problems.
## Deep Grammar Teaching
My undergraduate major is Chinese Language and Literature, and my postgraduate major is Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language. I have a deep research on Chinese grammar. I have also accumulated a lot of unique teaching methods in many years.
## 1-6 HSK Coaching
From my existing HSK teaching experience, many students come from Japan and Korea. I am willing to help more Chinese learners at different levels from different countries to pass the HSK exam.
## The Most Tailored Class for Any Learners
I will emphasis on discovering and cultivating the potential of each student's continuous improvement.
## From Offline to Online
From the platform of the classroom to online teaching, my self-confidence stems from the rich experience of Chinese teaching, the experience of dealing with students from different countries, different cultural backgrounds, and different personalities, and my sincerity, great patience, responsibility, and friendliness.